Senior Credit Analyst (Vietnamese-speaking)Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
1) Customer risk assessment and mitigation. 30%
- Assesses customer credit condition based on company experience, sales input, agency reports, financial statement analyzing, bank status and other channel.
- Assigns risk ratings and establishes credit limits within authority level or recommends limits that exceed authority.
- Collaborates with sales team and customers to mitigate marginal risk situations and escalates to Manager when appropriate.
2)Shipment hold management 15%
- Manage customer orders held systematically for over limit and past due issue as per credit guideline.
- Proactively works with Sales and Customer Service to avoid unnecessary delays for customer orders.
- Take initiative in looking into order-to-cash process co-working with local CS, finance team to improve and streamline the process.
3) Collection activities. 35%
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO.
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary.
- Collaborates with Sales team to determine best approach with customers for delinquency issues and future orders. This activity includes weekly call and set up monthly regular meeting with sales or customers to understand the level of risk of uncollectible debt.
- Recommends options and/or escalates delinquency issues to Manager for complex issues (payment agreements, placements).
- Respond to customer insolvency situations to minimize bad debt expense
4) Support for reporting and transaction processing as assigned by Manager 20%
- Prepare and send AR Report, ageing, SOA to respective person by monthly basis.
- Ensure receivable balance ties to customer’s book and all items are reconciled if necessary.
- Respond to audit inquiries and provide support for controls, reports, or transactions as needed.
- Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance accounting/business administration/legal.
- At least 5 years of working experience in AR credit control experience in an MNC setting.
- Solid teamwork, organization and communication skills.
- Excellent MS office reporting skills.
- In-depth experience with data pulling from ERP, strong data analysis abilities.
- Full fluency in English and Mandarin. Proficiency in Vietnamese will be a significant advantage.
- Prior DA/DP/LC experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel to SEA countries if and when necessary.
- ACCPAC AR system experience, JDE and SAP experience will be a plus.
- Job Location
- Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Position Type