Production Operator II EIMEAApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The worker mixer operator works at the water based line. He is responsible to produce water based adhesives. He takes the recipe from the responsible of production and make the adhesives according to the instructions that are on Batch Card. When the water based line is stopped he works at the other jobs according the instructions of site responsible.
1. Procurement Lamia’s plant manager for the product on water Based line.
2. Production of F/P water based
3. Provide adequate data regarding the production to Finance Department in Athens office
4. Check of produce finished goods (label, quantity, good packaging of the product)
5. Procedures for obtaining accurate receiving shipping and production cutoffs
6. Safety Rules (watching safety training, implement safety standards)
7. Cleaning of the Vessel of water based and the equipment of it (pump, pipes etc.) Every mixer operator is responsible for one vessel according production manager instructions
8. Cleaning all around the factory according plant manager instructions
- Required Skills
To work successful under pressure,
To work according to instructions
To report accurately to the Plant Manager and to the Mechanical Engineer
To ensure the operational function of the plant.
To have studied basic education
To have problem solving skills.
To be organized as a person.
To work successful under pressure.
Good cooperation with other employees
- Job Location
- Lamia, , Greece
- Position Type