EU Business Manager, Flexible PackagingApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The overall purpose of the EU Business Manager Flex Pack to lead a team focused on profitably growing our business in this region. In collaboration with the relevant BU Directors, the EU Business Manager must help define a rolling 5 year strategy that includes plans for profitable market share growth as well as entry into new markets where appropriate. The EU Business Manager will report to the Global Flexible Packaging Director, and be responsible for developing sales value, volume, CM and GM Euros and % and managing the direct expenses for the market.
The EU Business Manager Flex- Pack will lead a dedicated sales and field technical team to maintain existing business, drive expansion and extension of the core business and ensure that profitable growth targets in the EU Region are achieved. Responsibilities including:
• Account Management
• Margin management
• Price execution
• New business development
• Fostering OEM partnerships
• Channel Management
• Market data in SFDC
• Successful commercialization of new products/services
• Global coordination of accounts/markets as appropriate
• Management of Working Capital as necessary
• Coaching direct team and driving high level performance
• Talent management and succession planning
The Business Manager Flex Pack is expected to: negotiate high level contracts, maintain and develop the core business, identify market opportunities, develop and execute regional marketing and sales strategies, penetrate markets, focus talent on the development and delivery of innovative solutions to customers.
50% The Business Manager Flex Pack will drive the continued profitable growth and success of this business by leading a dedicated sales force and technical support staff in his/her unit, to:
• Develop and execute regional marketing and sales strategies.
• Penetrate markets not currently being served by the Company.
• Focus sales and technical talent to deliver innovative and profitable solutions to customers.
• Building the human resource plan for the business unit
• Upgrading the skill set of the sales and field technical teams
• Have all market data in SFDC
30% Partner with marketing and technology groups, other business directors/country leaders, GCTs and other functional resources (eg Marketing, Supply Chain Mgt, Operations, HR, Finance, Customer Services) to improve service and delight customers, improve profit, drive account penetration and revenue growth and close new business. These efforts include:
• Diversifying and growing the revenue stream.
• Market and customer segmentation
• Finding new value propositions
• Differentiated service to key customers/potential customers
20% Other responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating the business demand with production requirements through the Sales and Operational Planning process, to identify the most cost-effective way to produce the product line and service customer needs. This includes the meeting the needs of the MTO/MTS process.
• Partnering with the Company’s Finance and Legal departments on partnership agreements, rebates and contracts.
• Leader for safety improvement in direct team.
- Required Skills
• Advanced degree
• 7+ years or proven track record in sales/marketing management
• Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated strategic capabilities
• Proven leadership and team building skills
• Experience of working across different European cultures
• Experience in the Adhesives Industry, Flex Pack Division or Flex Pack OEM
• Understand how to drive P&L growth.
• A basic knowledge of B2B marketing and its tools and how to apply them in the Industrial Adhesives market
• Fluency in additional European languages
• Adhesives or chemical market experience in the EU.
- Job Location
- Lüneburg, Germany
- Position Type