Customer Service Specialist Automotive, German SpeakerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
• The role of the Customer Service agent is to act as single point of contact for customers for their assigned customer portfolio
• To ensure all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to current business standards.
• To maintain and increase customer loyalty, by building relationships.
• Work closely with the Commercial team to improve communications and resolve issues
• Processing of Customer orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiations; resolving credit blocks, stock issues, & invoice disputes.
• Professional handling of all Customer interaction and coordination of final customer response.
• Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics, SC, & Sales, to ensure OTIF delivery to our customers.
• Professional handling of all customer enquiries.
• Control of consignment stocks, where appropriate.
• Completion of customer portals, where appropriate.Support continuous improvement initiatives.
• Timely recording of customer complaints in SAP or Prism
• Back up for team members when absent, and ensure phone permanence in the department.
• Provide pro-active information to customer: order status, shutdowns etc.
• SAP or Prism administration: update customer master, CoA, invoice query resolutions etc.
• Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations.
• Seeks to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities.
• Ensures effective follow up, responsiveness and feedback to ensure customer requirements are being met.
• Ensures customer and community service standards are taken into account in all operational activities.
- Required Skills
Fluent in German and English. Any other European language would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills, particularly good telephone manner
Good keyboard skills
Excellent organization & time management skills
Preferable experience of Prism or SAP, & MS Office
Ability to work well in stressful situations and to maintain professional demeanor under a challenging, changing and flexible environment
Conversant in logistics and supply chain and experienced in invoicing.
You will need to have at least two of the 3 below:
o At least 3 years experienced in customer support or customer service activities with a Pan-European Scope.
o At least two years’ experience in managing independently strategic or large accounts on a pan-European or global level.
- Job Location
- Mannheim, Germany
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.