Warehouse WorkerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Warehouse Worker reports to a Warehouse Supervisor/Manager and has primary responsibility for receiving inbound raw materials, picking and shipping outbound finished goods to meet customer expectations.
- Follow, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules including use of all PPE and safety equipment;
- Participate in the general housekeeping of plant and work area;
- Basic monitoring of assigned equipment including start, up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for equipment responsibilities. Perform forklift pre-shift checklist;
- Able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency (certified);
- Able to use and monitor computerized display and control screens. Ability to learn and use the ERP system;
- Learn and maintain expected quality standards. Pick and prepare finished goods stock for shipment. Deliver accurate orders as determined by customer shipping requirements;
- Use digital scales in metric and US standard units;
- Load and unload trucks;
- Maintain accurate raw material and finished goods inventory. Perform cycle counts as directed. Reconcile with system inventory;
- Team player; volunteer to help where needed to get job done, and enhance skills;
- Work mandatory overtime as required.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Strong problem solving and process improvement skills
- Basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, percentages, weighing, measuring, and weight conversion.
- Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written directions.
- Effective communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to participate on and contribute to team projects
- Must be able to log into a computer, access company-based systems, perform basic data entry accurately; and demonstrate an ability to use an ERP system.
- While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended, and stoop.
- The employee must, regularly, lift and / or move up to 40 pounds, alone, and occasionally lift and / or move more than 100 pounds, with assistance.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Mansfield, Texas, United States
- Position Type