Maintenance MechanicApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Maintenance Mechanic; Mesquite, TX
Industrial Mechanic with experience with pumps, mixers, and machinery repair
Shift: 4 x 10 hour days, includes Saturday/Sunday
The Maintenance Mechanic reports to the Plant Manager and has primary responsibility for performing mechanical equipment maintenance for the assigned facility.
- Provides maintenance on plant electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems, plus general maintenance, with limited supervision
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear
- Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance “shop”
- Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities
- Must have 5 + years’ of experience in industrial mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair), electrical, and basic PLC troubleshooting or technical training.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Shift: Four x 10 hour days, includes Saturday and Sunday.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
This position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Mesquite, Texas, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.