Maintenance Plant Mechanic - Experienced MechanicApply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Master Mechanic- Plant Maintenance Mechanic
Experienced industrial mechanic in a manufacturing environment
- Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance “shop.”
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements as they pertain to daily activities.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear. Reinforces the instructions and rules with peers
- Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities.
- Contributes to the general, good housekeeping throughout the plant.
- Displays extensive knowledge of, and manages the labelling, disposal, and documentation for hazardous waste, per appropriate work instructions.
- Exhibits excellent forklift / highboy skills. Must be trained on all lifts used in the plant.
- Researches, and orders improved and compatible equipment that will standardize equipment types which eliminates the need for a wide variety of spare parts and vendors.
- Fulfils the responsibilities as required for the Quality System for the plant.
- Works with the CMMS to schedule preventive maintenance in a manner to avoid unnecessary down time for production.
- Completes, maintains, and processes all necessary documents pertaining to repairs, purchases and other appropriate activities.
- Displays strong knowledge of OSHA requirements as they pertain to daily activities.
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a combination of 10+ years of technical training and experience
- Certified, or licensed at 2nd class, or higher, in an electrical, mechanical, controls, or other trade.
- Must have knowledge of various trade fundamentals sufficient to deal with general repairs.
- Must possess skills in mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair), and electrical, including basic PLC troubleshooting
- Required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
This position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.