$2000 Sign on Bonus - Line Worker - Excellent BenefitsApply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Chemical Production Helper
Michigan Center, MI
The Production Helper reports to the Shift Manager and has shared responsibility for weighing up raw materials for production use and/or packaging material into boxes.
This position does qualify for a $2000 sign-on bonus - half of the bonus is paid after 90 days of employment, and the remaining half is paid around 180 days of employment with HB Fuller.
- Able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency (pending formal training)
- Inspecting Finished Good Pouches for damage or foreign materials before placing in containers
- Inspecting the lot number of raw materials before weighing and adding to the batch ticket
- Learn other aspects of the Staging, and Packaging Areas of the facility
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including use of all PPE and safety equipment
- Participates in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
- Willing to perform work on any shift, work weekends, overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have good math, reading, communication and organizational skills.
- Employee must be able to work a physical demanding day (stand for long periods, lift, bend, twist, etc.)
- The employee must, regularly, lift and / or move up to 50 pounds, alone, and occasionally lift and / or move more than 100 pounds, with assistance.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.