Lab Technician IApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Michigan Center, MI
Lab Techinician I:
Royal Adhesives, a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Responsible for ensuring that product is in accordance with specified requirements.
- Performs tests on all production material for conformance to specified requirements, per established test methods.
- Records data on test/inspection data reports, and enters data into database where required. Prepares Daily Shift Reports on Lab/Inspection Activities
- Verifies and ensures lot traceability through proper identification of material, samples and recordkeeping.
- Documents disposition of product on test/inspection data reports.
- Release approved products to shipping department as needed
- Documents non conformances on MRR reports, and segregates suspect product.
- For designated products, prepares customer samples and retain samples, maintains records to ensure retrievability of retain samples.
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of lab facilities and QC Retain Area
- Files documents to ensure retrievability, including test/inspection reports, batch tickets, and finished product shop orders.
- Secures routine supplies needed for testing to complete required testing.
- Cleans re-useable testing supplies (glass, fixtures, panels)
- Responsible for training of newly recruited lab technicians.
- Performs routine calibration duties for equipment in assigned lab area.
- Assist in special projects, including annual test, Gage R & R studies and dock audits
- Assist in Quality Record Creation and retention
High School education required. Chemistry and/or math background, and previous quality control job experience is preferred..
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Michigan Center, Michigan, United States
- Position Type