Production Helper NA (Line Worker)Apply Now Apply Later
Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Operating Equipment
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area and facilities
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Participates as a team member to positively influence the safety, quality & performance of the team
- Must be willing to perform work on any shift, work weekends, overtime as needed
- Able to read, comprehend and follow established written instructions without deviation
- Job function may require the handling of hazardous chemicals
- Perform basic math and measurement functions
- Must be able to work in the an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work physical demanding day (stand for long periods, work from the knees, ascend and descend ladders, lift, bend, twist, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must wear PPE
- This is a general description of responsibilities and is not intended to be all inclusive.
- Required Skills
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma. Manufacturing experience helpful. Strong communication skills necessary.
- Job Location
- Michigan Center, Michigan, United States
- Position Type