Production Operator I NA (Small Machine Operator)Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Michigan Center, MI
Production Operator I
Entry level production workers will be responsible for running small machines to pack rolls of tape or parts in boxes, making boxes, and assisting co-workers with machine and product change-overs. Occasionally this position could include mixing, extruding and machine operation which are more complex in nature.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow safety procedures and wear proper PPE
- Read and follow operating procedures.
- Check product & lot numbers on paperwork & packaging for accuracy.
- Forklift operation
- Staging production
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Complete labor tickets and other production forms.
- Ability to follow data sheet and instructions on mixing batches of compound, manual liquid adds.
- High school diploma or GED
- Work experience in a chemical manufacturing environment and able to work all shifts.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs or more of powder, repetitively.
- Examine material, ingredients, or product visually or with hands in order to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Comply with Work, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Experience in using forklifts; Valid forklift license.
- Attention to detail and numerical aptitude in order to assure accurate production paperwork.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities to resolve workplace process problems.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal to communicate with other employees.
- Sense of urgency and ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner in order to assure customer requirements are met.
- Able to pass physical requirements for position and wear proper PPE.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
H.B. Fuller is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for careers including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status.
- Job Location
- Michigan Center, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.