Production Supervisor - 2nd or 3rd ShiftApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Production Supervisor – 2nd or 3rd Shift
Michigan Center, MI
The Production Supervisor is in the Mixing or Extruding department, and responsibilities will include supervising, coordinating, and managing the production floor activities. They will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all employees, processes, and equipment, and supporting productivity and safety improvements.
- Develop employees through knowledge of processes and equipment, and strengthen collaboration and teamwork within operations
- Lead continuous process improvement activities
- Manage and maintain production schedule
- Identify scheduling and/or material conflicts with production schedulers and department managers.
- Provide guidance and instruction to employees in maintaining the following: Employee health, Workplace cleanliness, safe work environment, proper equipment and process procedures.
- Lead troubleshooting activities and continuously improving the skills of the work force
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and ISO requirements
- Ensure part quality by working closely with the quality department
- Provide direction to maintenance department personal when repairing processes, equipment, and utilities
- Work with scheduler and production managers to coordinate overtime schedules
- Enforce company policies and safety practices
- Complete necessary daily production reporting
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays.
- Must have 2+ years of supervisory experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent, two year college or technical degree preferred.
- To be considered you must be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively, and lead improvements.
- Experience with rubber mixing and any extrusion experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work the scheduled hours which are: Monday through Friday 2:30pm - 11:30pm, or 10:30pm – 7:30am with required overtime on the weekends. All hours worked over 40 hours in one week will be paid an overtime pay rate.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Michigan Center, Michigan, United States
- Position Type