Remote Strategic Account Manager - ElastomersApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: Remote with travel
The Strategic Account Manager II will develops and owns a strategic plan for their own accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources. The person in this role will develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities, and be the voice to the customer. They will drives HBF’s commercial goals ,optimizing share, price and profitability; anticipates and meets the needs of the customer; consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools; and 50% of time focused on growth or larger opportunities.
- Develops strategy and an account plan for short and long term to defend and grow the account, optimize profitability, and manage risk
- Strategic Account Manager is accountable for delivering annual business results, aligned with business plan, sales, CM and volume
- Negotiates pricing and margin (aligned with the business) using value selling and the flip pricing tool to capture the optimum price and margin for HBF
- Drive customer intimacy by delivering HBF’s value proposition tailored to meet the needs of the customer
- Identifies customer needs and translates into opportunities.
- Promote, quantify and expertly sell value, which differentiates HBF in the market and adds value to our customers
- Consistently deliver value to our customers to realize customer loyalty and minimize erosion
- Provide insight to the customer through expert application of skills and knowledge. Anticipate current and future needs of the customer through deep understanding of the customer’s business
- Demonstrates the ability to teach the customer on current market trends and issues, and is able to be a strategic partner to our customers on key issues such as industry and raw material trends
- Manage impact on profitability by promoting the right products, negotiating terms and conditions, providing reliable forecasting, and managing the impact on working capital
- Manage T&E expenses to budget
- 4 year college degree, with a preference for technical/mechanical or marketing
- Minimum of 6 years of industrial sales experience; could consider marketing or technical experience as an alternative
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance. To all recruitment agencies:
H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Michigan Center, Michigan, United States
- Position Type