SchedulerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Michigan Center, MI
The Scheduler is responsible for coordinating purchase of raw materials and packaging, production scheduling and inventory control.
- Develops production schedule to establish lead times to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Confers with department managers and supervisors to determine progress of work and provide change information.
- Maintains inventory of materials and parts needed for production.
- Coordinates ordering production raw materials and packing with purchasing.
- May prepare production reports and maintain records regarding production efficiencies, perpetual inventory and cycle counting of finished and raw goods.
- Performs various other projects and duties relating to production process control as requested by Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and two years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Michigan Center, Michigan, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.