Accounts Payable T&E ProcessorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The AP T&E Processor will report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager. The position is accountable for reviewing and auditing expense reports to ensure that HBF T&E policies are being followed. Will be also responsible for overseeing that expense report submission process is being conducted in accordance to the defined due dates and deviations. Developing and maintaining positive working relationship between the internal customers and our vendors is a crucial part for this role.
- Administer access to the concur system for the Company;
- Review and audit expense reports to ensure that HBF T&E policies are being followed and create an environment within our system to flag potential issues;
- Provide support in educating associates on the travel system and communicate any changes to the environment;
- Validate that Corporate credit cards expense report submission process is being conducted in accordance to the defined due dates and Flag out / address deviations;
- Communicate with internal customers to resolve disputes or differences, and review exceptions;
- Oversee the corporate credit cards payments process in order to support ensuring the accuracy of it and prevent any internal user nonconformity;
- Review policies annually and address to internal management teams any recommended changes or improvements;
- Ensure that the travel system (Masterdata) is updated to reflect any changes and communicate to users across the Company;
- Perform all related T&E accounting closing tasks to support period end reporting (p.e. month end accruals, Credit card reconciliations, etc);
- Routinely and accurately perform back-up responsibilities within other AP processes;
- Perform Process documentation for transitioned & existing work to ensure that our documentation of our processes and procedures is of a sufficient standard to support business continuity objectives;
- Work in compliance with SOX requirements and actively support remediation of GAPs.
- Required Skills
- High School Degree;
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven ability to interact with employees, internal customers, and external customers; including strong listening skills;
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve simple issues;
- Ability to work with a team, take general directions from manager’s, focus attention to details, follow work needs, and adhere to established work schedules;
- Ability to organize, schedule, and prioritize individual work to meet various schedules and objectives;
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Business Administration or Accounting Degree;
- Two years of Accounts Payable and/or T&E experience;
- Strong Concur system knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- Accounts Payable SAP knowledge will be a plus.
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type