Associate, SourcingApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
Global Strategic Sourcing Associate responsibility includes assurance of supply, superior cost management and uncompromising stewardship in support of our internal & external customers. System responsibility including, but not limited to, price updates, invoice discrepancy resolution, and vendor registration. Sourcing Associate will also have additional support responsibilities to include a variety of project-related work and daily management tasks related to material sourcing, usage tracking and forecasting and price reconciliation. Focus will be on day-to-day activities vital to running the business. Will report to a more senior member of the sourcing team and directly support 1-3 managers/directors.
0% - 20% Sourcing
30%- 60% Analytics
0% - 100% Systems and Processes
Responsibilities could include the following in support of 1-3 Sourcing Managers
• Perform data gathering and analysis related to sourcing and category management initiatives.
• Prepare metrics and analysis for supplier scorecards and internal Sourcing function management.
• Comfortable working with data bases, ERP systems, and spreadsheets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Possess entry level business understanding, good communication skills and collaborative/team skills.
• Daily manager guidance on all projects, processes and accountabilities.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or 1+ years of experience;
• Strong desire and innate capability to learn.
• Skills: strong communication, interpersonal, organizational skills.
• Training Provided: Basic Sourcing Training and Detailed Policy Training, Specific System Training.
• Plus any training specific to the role required for proficiency.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
• Responsive to Change Refocuses efforts in a positive “how can we get this done?” manner
• Individually Accountable for Results Focuses on work effort that is strategically
aligned and has impact
• Models Collaboration &Commitment Focuses on team success before individual success
• Demonstrates Operational Excellence Continually looks for new & better ways to get things done
• Demonstrates Effective Self-Management Values guidance while assuming responsibility for development
Associates Degree or greater, experience working with systems, good skills with Microsoft Word and Excel, experience with ERP systems. No previous work experience required.
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type