H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Credit Specialist II
Mindelo, Portugal; Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Credit & Collection Representative II reports to Credit & collection team leader and has primary responsibility to manage a customer portfolio throughout the accounts receivable cycle.
Primary Responsibilities :
- The scope of the accountability includes assigned portfolio of accounts receivable in a range of 500 to 1.500 customer accounts and 5 to 20 million EUR of accounts receivable.
- Collection of past due accounts receivable.
- Monitor accounts receivable aging and initiate routine collection follow up for assigned accounts.
- Escalate delinquency and dispute issues to Sales, Customer Service, Credit Analyst, or Manager based on response.
- Ensure payments are received in a timely manner aligned with company working capital targets.
- Negotiate and communicate credit risk mitigation strategies with Customer and/or Sales.
- Review customer risk assessment for customer accounts assigned by Manager or Senior C&C team member
- Submit analysis for approval, including risk rating and credit limit recommendation.
- Participate in process improvement and other team projects.
- College Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 3 or more years of business office experience
- Demonstrated German and English written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Business communication skills / Experience contacting customers
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- SAP A/R System experience
- Accounts Receivable Experience
Notwithstanding the above, the Employer may, at any time, ask the Employee to perform other activities, even if not included in this Job Description, as long as it is in accordance to Portuguese Labour Law and the sector’s Collective contract. The Employee hereby admits and accepts that this does not result in his professional depreciation.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and proud to have created a collaborative culture where employees around the world are seen, heard, and respected. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or marital status or status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected classification.
H.B. Fuller does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms. To conduct business with H.B. Fuller, a written service agreement must be executed by Human Resources prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. Without a signed service agreement, H.B. Fuller shall not be obligated for payment of any fee or compensation.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.