Customer Service Specialist - Spanish and Italian SpeakerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Spanish & Italian speaker (you must be fluent in both languages) to join our Customer Service team in H.B. Fuller, Mindelo. If you are customer focused, motivated to learn new things and have an outstanding communication skills please read on as we have a new challenge coming your way!
In the role of the Customer Service agent you will primarily act as single point of contact for customers and your assigned customer's portfolio to ensure all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to current business standards. In addition you will be responsible to maintain and increase customer loyalty, by building relationships and work closely with the Commercial team to improve communications and resolve any arising issues.
- Processing of Customer orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiations; resolving credit blocks, stock issues, & invoice disputes;
- Professional handling of all Customer interaction and coordination of final customer response;
- Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics, SC, & Sales, to ensure OTIF delivery to our customers;
- Professional handling of all customer enquiries;
- Control of consignment stocks, where appropriate;
- Completion of customer portals, where appropriate;
- Support continuous improvement initiatives;
- Timely recording of customer complaints in SAP or Prism;
- Back up for team members when absent, and ensure phone permanence in the department;
- Provide pro-active information to customer: order status, shutdowns etc;
- SAP or Prism administration: update customer master, CoA, invoice query resolutions etc;
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations;
- Seeks to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities;
- Ensures effective follow up, responsiveness and feedback to ensure customer requirements are being met;
- Ensures customer and community service standards are taken into account in all operational activities.
- Required Skills
- Customer focused;
- Fluent in both Spanish and Italian is a must;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly good telephone manner;
- Good typing skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent organization & time management skills;
- Preferable experience of Prism or SAP, & MS Office;
- Ability to work well in stressful situations and to maintain professional demeanor under a challenging, changing and flexible environment;
- Ideally at least 6 months experienced in customer support or customer service activities with a Pan-European Scope.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A FIX-TERM OPPORTUNITY.
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type