Global Process Analyst - Record to Report - SAP ImplementationApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Global ProcessAnalyst, Record to Report (RTR) will have responsibility for assisting in one or more of the noted RTR sub-processes described below. This position will help coordinate, analyze and validate the implementation of the established Global Process Standards. These processes are the basis for the optimization and standardization of H.B.Fuller financial activities. Additional responsibilities will include working with master data stream owners on the review, validation and construction of legacy ERP [Enterprise Resource Planning] master data to be uploaded in SAP.
Record to Report includes all sub-processes within a Global Finance Organization, including:Financial Hierarchy Management, Shared Services (Accounts Payable, Credit & Collections, Cash Applications, Fixed Assets, General Ledger), Costing and Inventory Reporting, Corporate Consolidation and Reporting, Commercial and Operational Business Partnering and Reporting.
Global Process Analyst (GPA) will report to Global Process Manager, Project ONE: Record to Report.
- Support adoption of global process standards and assist with gaining buy-in from key stakeholders, championing “Adopt versus Adapt” methodology.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the finance organization, as well as across multiple non-finance work streams.
- Assist with the development and/or maintenance of process and project documentation.
- Assist with problem-solving and root cause analysisto find identify and manage gaps between legacy processes and the established global processes.
- Report on project progress and communicate relevant information to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with RTR Project ONE leadership’s support toRTR/Finance leadershipin their goal of ensuring global alignment of priorities, management and influence of results through working in a matrix environment.
- Actively participate in assessment of cross-functional initiatives that impact people, processes and technology to ensure alignment with global RTR/Finance processes. Ability to identify and implement Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed (RACI) roles throughout the change management process.
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis, with preference to experience in a complex multinational organization. Shared Service and manufacturing experience strongly desirable.
- 1+ years of SAP experience. Business Objects experience highly beneficial.
- Must be comfortable transitioning from high level concepts to identifying detailed needs of a project.
- Ability to organize own priorities / project work to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work and collaborate with others, to consider the needs of all affected groups, and to build/leverage relationships across functions and organizations to achieve business results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with desire for continuous improvement.
- English fluency
- Regular travel expected [40%]
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.