Inside Sales Business Development Representative - Polish SpeakerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) will manage a specified sales territory through proactive account management and delivering the sales plan by minimizing erosion and optimizing organic and new business growth (20%) while also identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities to grow market share in assigned territory (80%).
The position is responsible for establishing and managing existing customer relationships as well as identifying potential customers primarily by telephone and other web based tools. Key activities include consistently executing on a regular and agreed call cycle with the customer; skillfully adding value by applying sales skills to the conversation providing a service to the customer. The ISAM will be closely tuned into the needs of their customers and anticipate and solve problems by providing on-demand technical and product support.
This role spends a significant amount of time on the telephone and working on email managing customer accounts focused on maintaining and developing business. The ISAM must be resilient, energetic, and able to engage customers in valuable discussions that underline the value H.B. Fuller can bring to their operations.
Develop long-term customer relationships, creating value through proactive account management by understanding and meeting the customers’ business needs. Establish and record buying trends, purchasing criteria for assigned accounts
• 25-35 Call Activities/Day
• Record all customer conversations in CRM
• Meet the targeted levels of customer meetings (telephone meetings)
• Manage sales at existing accounts and develop new business within assigned territory
• Ensure customers view HB Fuller as a partner in providing professional sales representation and excellent service.
• Gain customer support and acceptance by engaging in technical discussions to determine requirements and expectations, then effectively explore product and service solutions.
• Influence and gain alignment with both external and internal key decision makers and influencers at all levels of an organization.
• Periodically visit customer sites as needed.
Develop and deliver on a region sales plan. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
• Manage assigned sales budgets in a timely and effective manner by monitoring and working within established budgets.
• Implement pricing strategies
Identify, develop and close new business using tools such as LinkedIn, to include:
• Cold calling, market research and lead sourcing
• Through verbal and written communication, determine business requirements and expectations
• Identify decision maker(s), influencers and develop relationships
• Develop, enter and update opportunity process in CRM
• Closure of new business, including pricing recommendation and contact development
Has latitude to manage accounts and time to meet established sales targets. At times, receives general instructions with flexible guidelines. Failure in selling could result in loss of customer accounts and decreased sales and profits to H.B. Fuller.
Exerts strong influence on decisions affecting this general function. Deals with people at all levels within both customer accounts and the internal organization. Drives customer problem resolution, leveraging experience, HBF departments and resources. Contacts are made primarily via phone and through electronic media. Disclosure of confidential data accessible to this job would have adverse effects internally and externally, and could result in major losses to H.B. Fuller.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical/mechanical or marketing field (or equivalent experience)
• Native Polish speaker preferred, will consider fluent Polish speaker depending on skill level.
• 2-4 years professional sales experience, directly managing accounts and multiple technical product lines/families. Preferably in the industrial chemical industry.
• Demonstrated experiences in sales, prospecting and new business development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to develop and deliver effective presentations through electronic mediums.
• Ability to influence via phone, identify and gain access to decision makers, develop and close sales.
• Strong computer competency with high MS Office suite proficiency, database experience and other internet based software.
• Ability to manage a large group of accounts and sell at all levels within organizations.
• Proven experience & ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
• Well organized, process and data driven, producing accurate and timely reports, etc.
• CRM Skills
• SalesForce.com experience
• Advanced consultative sales skills
• General office environment
• Time spent on phone: Five or more hours daily
• Occasional travel (10%)
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type