IT Service Delivery AnalystApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The IT Service Delivery Analyst reports to the MANAGER IT SERVICE DELIVERY of the EIMEA REGION and has primary responsibility for duties focusing on administering all IT related equipment, support to end-users and provide timely reports to management.
• Responsible for implementing and following global standards in the region
– participating in a matrixed global IT technical team.
• Interface with external vendors as required.
• Assist in the definition of practice and process standards for the regional IT Environment.
• Responsible for implementation and ongoing support of those practices and processes.
The primary customer base served includes internal business users in home location and remotely.
Users from other H.B. Fuller locations will be supported as well.
Areas of focus include:
INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT – WORKSTATION, SERVER, NETWORK
• Provide infrastructure IT support for users
• Resolve user issues according to the defined support processes.
• Monitor the status of user problems after escalation – provide follow up to the requester.
• Provide status reports as required.
• Support scope will be include but not limited to:
o IT equipment installation & maintenance (Desktop/Laptop PCs, printers, LAN cabling)
o Security administration on local area network and remote access users
o Systems backups
o End user training
o Disaster recovery procedures and system recovery, virus remediation, etc.
o Server administration (load checking, system utilization, error checking
and security implementation).
o Manage end-point security through existing tools and software
o Perform preventive maintenance on computers.
o Assist with operating system, application patching, and application deployments using
global tools and processes.
o Coordinate activity and remote implementation of required services using external
contracting and service firms.
o Work with external providers and contractors in various IT areas
ON CALL/ROTATION IT SERVICES [~25%]
• Participate on call services during Business and Off hours
• Works on 1st level support as IT Service Desk agent as part of the Global & EIMEA IT setup
PROJECT SUPPORT [~25%]
• Participates in the effort to gather business requirements
• Provide local support & coordination for local, regional and global project activities
• Support business processes to handle fix assets according to company rules (CER, etc)
- Required Skills
• Successful IT education in IT infrastructure disciplines
o Apprentice ship in IT infrastructure discipline or adequate
• Language skills: Portuguese & English
• Perform training on new technologies whenever there are new updates or versions that
comes out whether hardware or software.
• At least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area with emphasis in:
o Operating system patching process and tools
o Remote application deployment
o Microsoft Windows Workstation & Server support
o Backup and recovery techniques
o Anti-virus, anti-malware techniques and tools, PC and data security.
o Microsoft Office and SharePoint, Active Directory concepts
o LAN/WAN-Cisco Network principles
o Smartphone support
o Familiar with administrative processes (Licensing, Asset Management, Purchasing)
• Must be able to move and lift IT equipment physically unassisted.
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type