Sourcing AnalystApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principals about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
Global Strategic Sourcing Analyst is mainly responsible for the assurance of supply, superior cost management and uncompromising stewardship in support of our internal & external customers. Successful candidate will have system responsibility including, but not limited to: price updates, invoice discrepancy resolution, and vendor registration.
The Analyst will have additional support responsibilities to include a variety of project-related work and daily management tasks related to material sourcing, usage tracking, forecasting and price reconciliation. Analyst may also source their own materials ensuring total best value and supply assurance. Focus will be predominantly on day-to-day activities, but with an eye for improving the way work is done (e.g., system improvements). Will report to a more senior member of the sourcing team and directly support 1-3 managers/directors.
- Updating Pricing;
- Invoice Resolution;
- System Support.
- Sourcing Support:
- First line of contact with Plants and Suppliers to resolve payment issues:
- Assistance with Request for Quotes, Bid Analysis, Volume Tracking for Rebates and against contracts for compliance with business commitments:
- Periodic analysis of $ spend:
- Compliance in ERP and other systems:
- Preparation of bid requests/analysis of bids.
- May have own some direct sourcing, but is not majority of work plan;
- Comply with Sourcing’s best practices, policies, and procedures;
- Resolve invoice discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Manage minimum and maximum order quantities and total volumes.
- Required Skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, or 2+ years experience in Sourcing related function is a plus.
- Experience working with S&OP/ERP/payment systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, can function with little/no daily direction setting from manager.
- Demonstrated strong desire and innate capability to learn.
- Problem solving capabilities,
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (Any other languages is a plus).
- Responsive to Change Refocuses efforts in a positive “how can we get this done?” manner.
- Individually Accountable for Results.
- Focuses on work effort that is strategically aligned and has impact.
- Models Collaboration &Commitment Focuses on team success before individual success.
- Demonstrates Operational Excellence Continually looks for new & better ways to get things done.
- Demonstrates Effective Self Management Values guidance while assuming responsibility for development.
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type