Sr Internal AuditApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Sr. Internal Auditor reports to the Internal Audit Manager and has the responsibility to help perform lead audits, test Financial, Compliance and Operational controls.
The overall responsibility of this individual is to:
• Actively support Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing a risk based SOX testing plan
• Perform the controls testing for several HB Fuller regions as planned and according to the requirements of H.B. Fuller’s SOX control framework.
• Participate in internal audits as required in line with the annual audit plan.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with business segment staff and management to support value-added initiatives.
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls over those activities.
• Hold discussions with operating personnel to verify apparent deficiencies and to obtain explanations of and reasons for deficiencies.
• Participate in special projects as needed.
• Travel up to 50%.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related discipline
• 5+ years’ experience in financial (includes SOX) and/or operational auditing in a manufacturing environment.
• Must be in the process of, or open to completing a certification (i.e. CPA, CMA, or CIA certification).
• A solid understanding of process and controls (i.e., order entry, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, cycle counting, pricing, MRP, etc.).
• Must possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, in English.
• Able to travel up to 50%, including international (Europe, Asia, North America, and Latin America)
• MBA or advanced degree.
• Exposure to big 4 public auditing methods
• Multiple languages
• Work experience across multiple regions/ cultures
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.