T&E ProcessorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The T&E Processor will report directly to the Global Travel and Expenses Manager. The position is accountable for reviewing and auditing expense reports to ensure that HBF T&E policies are being followed. Will be also responsible for overseeing that expense report submission process is being conducted in accordance to the defined due dates and Flag out / address deviations. The job holder is responsible for developing and maintaining positive working relationship between the internal customers we support and our vendors will became crucial for this role
• Administer access to the concur system for the Company
• Review and audit expense reports to ensure that HBF T&E policies are being followed and create an environment within our system to flag potential issues
• Provide support in educating associates on the travel system (Concur) and communicate any changes to the environment
• Validate that Corporate credit cards expense report submission process is being conducted in accordance to the defined due dates and Flag out / address deviations.
• Communicate with internal customers to resolve disputes or differences, and review exceptions
• Oversee the corporate credit cards payments process in order to support ensuring the accuracy of it and prevent any internal user unconformity.
• Review policies annually and address to internal management teams any recommended changes or improvements
• Ensure that the travel system (Masterdata) is updated to reflect any changes and communicate to users across the Company
• Perform all related T&E accounting closing tasks to support period end reporting (p.e. month end accruals, Credit card reconciliations, etc)
• Perform Process documentation for transitioned & existing work to ensure that our documentation of our processes and procedures is of a sufficient standard to support business continuity objectives.
• Work in compliance with SOX requirements and actively support remediation of GAPs
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Required Skills
• University Degree
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes.
• Good communication skills.
• Proven ability to interact with employees, internal customers, and external customers; including strong listening skills.
• Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve simple issues / problems.
• Ability to work with a team, take general directions from manager’s, focus attention to details, follow work needs, and adhere to established work schedules.
• Ability to organize, schedule, and prioritize individual work to meet various schedules and objectives.
• Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
• English command
- Job Location
- Mindelo, Porto, Portugal
- Position Type