Account Manager - Woodworking & Industrial applications
Mont-Saint-Aignan, France; Remote;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principals about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Sr. Account Manager position is expected to grow and retain HB Fuller's market share and customer in the markets of Woodworking, Industrial panels, building elements and other composites while achieving profit sales targets.
The Sr.Account Manager is expected to:
• Expand HB Fuller market share within the defined sales and margin objectives,
• Actively prospect the market in new Business segments, delivering above average margin levels,
• Teach customers on industry trends and is sought after by customers; may be viewed as an expert
• Gain positive feedback frequently from customers on level of service excellence
• Accountability for results
• Customer focused – creating value
• Demonstrate functional excellence
• Demonstrate business acumen
• Embrace change and innovation
Focus is on top strategic opportunities for the business of Woodworking, Industrial panels, building elements and other composites.
• Master level or equivalent
• 7 years + proven experience in the markets of Woodworking, Industrial panels, building elements and other composites
• 7 years + experience in technical sales in adhesive industry - mainly in B2B
• Fluent in French and English language to communicate in writing and verbally
• Job location: France
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills (word/excel/power point)
• Must have valid driving license and be willing to travel, including internationally, up to 80% of work time.
• High ethical standards – must meet H.B. Fuller minimum
• A disciplined, yet flexible and creative approach.
• Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
• Positive, ‘’can do’’ attitude
• Hunting mentality
• Team player
• Results driven
• Technical or marketing qualifications
• Chemistry knowledge, preferably with an adhesive background
• Knowledge of applications engineering
• Knowldege of Dutch language
• Travel required
For additional information on H.B. Fuller or to apply on-line go to: http://www.hbfuller.com/
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.