Warehouse Worker I NA
Morris, Illinois;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
• Follow, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules in all activities performed;
• Carry out internal transfers of products, considering the FIFO (First in/First Out) methodology;
• At the reception of raw materials, when requested, take samples for analysis in the Quality Control Laboratory;
• Store items according to established procedures, maintaining proper storage procedures and rotating stock appropriately, ensuring compliance with safety and Company procedures;
• Notify the supervisor of any non-conforming products received;
• Unload and load, trucks/containers/road tanker (bulk and packed);
• Check the good condition of trucks/containers/road tanker, to guarantee that products are not damaged;
• Prepares orders accurately and timely, pulling products, preparing packages and placing orders in delivery area, according to established procedures and guaranteeing compliance with customers requested;
• Keep all paperwork up to date:
o All documents need to be signed and date;
o Ensure documents are not lost or misplaced;
• Keep the working area clean and dispose of used containers, adhering to housekeeping rules and standards in place;
• Maintain all equipment used in the warehouse activities, clean and well-kept condition reporting any defects to Warehouse Supervisor;
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisor, coworkers and other departments involved all warehouse activities;
• Do the daily checklist of the forklifts;
• Carry out any other duties which may be requested by the Supervisor.
Number of direct reports: 0
Number of indirect reports: 0
- High school degree;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under limited supervision;
- Ability to learn and use MS Office applications (e. g. Word and Excel) and PRISM or ERP environement.
- 1 year experience in in a similar environment and position;
- Ability to operate a forklift;
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
This position is compatible with the hiring of young workers.
- Required to stand, walk, and climb stairs;
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg;
- Bending and lifting.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.