Administrative AssistantApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join our Finance team. So if you are organized, motivated and have great administrative skills, please read on as we might have a new challenge coming your way!
You will directly report to the Russia/CIS Business Manager. The purpose of this position is to arrange administrative process for the company and provide administrative support to local team including back up for Customer Services (CS) and Logistics. The position supports the growth of regional business and establishment of normal operations process of Moscow office.
- Responsible and accountable for organization of administrative support of Moscow office.
- To be trained for further back up of CS and Logistical functions.
- Provide support to the profitable business growth with day to day administrative support for business needs developing:
- Issue requests for office supplies for office needs and employees.
- Help to supply the work area with necessary stationery and office equipment.
- Do necessary translation work, prepare short letters for Manager’s signature.
- Do all necessary filing work, receive, process and pass on the incoming correspondence.
- Complete documentary files in accordance with the established procedures; ensure their safekeeping and timely transfer to the archives.
- Act as an interpreter during the meetings, make necessary written translations as requested by the Manager or by business needs.
- Reserve tickets and hotels for the guests and HBF employees if necessary.
- Follow other instructions for office administration issued by the Business Manager.
- Required Skills
- University Degree in a related subject – e.g. Finance, Business Administation, Logistics;
- Any education in Supply Chain/Logistics would be advantageous;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in similar function;
- Expertise in 1C software, PP, Excel, Word;
- Experience in general Russian administrative and legal matters;
- Operational excellence: excellent self-, time- and priorities-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills including superior computer and data management skills;
- Fluency in English and Russian (written and spoken);
- Excellent collaboration and commitment skills;
- Experience working in a multinational company or environment.
- Job Location
- Moscow, Russian Federation
- Position Type