Quality EngineerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
Quality Eng. reports to the site Quality Manager
Promotes quality awareness and Ensure that the quality management system is followed consistently and support all functions to ensure the system is up to date and are actual practices. Quality Eng. is the backup of the Quality manager.
ENSURE THAT ALL EMPLOYEES ARE WORKING TO COMPLY WITH ALL H.B.FULLER POLICIES ENSURING COMPLIANCES WITH APPROPRIATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS
• Ensures that the local Integrated Management system is in compliance with European standards and meet requirements from customers (as CSR, HACCP, Hygiene..). Coordinate with HR, EHS and Maintenance regarding social responsibility, safety, environmental & energy standards.
• Moderate and keep risk analysis (FMEA, SWOT) and production control plans up to date. Make sure specific characteristics are consistently defined in FMEA, PLP, SOP and test plans
• Coordinates and lead all internal and external audits. Ensure tracking of corrective actions and measure their efficiency.
• Is a member of the internal audit team, Responsible for conducting Production, Process, Products and Systems audits and may be required to perform supplier audits.
• In charge of complaint reduction program, ensure timely answer to single complaints with appropriate tools (as 8D) for root cause analysis and a quarterly analysis to drive system improvement.
• Answer customer questionnaires and self assessments
• Follows KPIs associated with Quality Assurance and submits areas for improvement
• Support Quality Manager on Quality Culture deployment: run training, support in communication.
- Required Skills
• B.S.C/ MSc in chemistry
• 7 + years’ experience in chemical industry and previous experience in Quality fields,
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 ;experience in IATF 16949, ISO 14001, Social Responsibility would be beneficial
• Knowledge of automotive core tools (FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC)
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
• Excellent computer skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to work without supervision, to motivate a team and to make decisions.
• 2+ year experience in the adhesive industry
• Qualified Quality Auditor / Experience is an advantage
- Job Location
- Nienburg, Germany
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.