Adhesive Sales ProfessionalApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
The Adhesives Sales Professional position is expected to grow and retain HB Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets. The Territory Manager is expected to manage, maintain and grow own territory and is accountable for delivering results; consistently apply sales process and use of all sales tools; and develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities. The person in this role will understand trends in the market or industry, and leverages this knowledge to enhance opportunities and accelerate the sales process.
The Adhesives Sales Professional will manage a territory and develops new business opportunities, new business activity represents 30% of time. The Sales professional is accountable for delivering annual business results, aligned with business plan, sales, CM and volume.
- Growth – focuses effort on delivering growth and maintains existing business to deliver plan Negotiates pricing and margin (aligned with the business) using value selling and the flip pricing tool to capture the optimum price and margin for HBF
- Drive customer intimacy by delivering HBF’s value proposition tailored to meet the needs of the customer
- Promote, quantify and expertly sell value, which differentiates HBF in the market and adds value to our customers
- Consistently deliver value to our customers to realize customer loyalty and minimize erosion
- Anticipate current and future needs of the customer through deep understanding of the customer’s business
- Promote and sell latest HBF products and technology thereby enhancing our position in the market as an innovative leader
- Manage T&E expenses to budget
- Negotiating: Negotiates skillfully in more difficult situations; understands the needs of the customer and incorporates that knowledge. Gains trust quickly from key contacts at the customer.
- Growing a sales territory: Developing an understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and specific needs of assigned territory/accounts.
- Presenting: An effective presenter for simple and complex topics in a variety of settings, both inside and outside the organization.
- Questioning / Listening: Increases listening skills through practice; asks clarifying questions for increased understanding. Restates and accurately summarizes key messages.
- Communicating: Consistently delivers timely, accurate and concise messages orally and/or in writing to effectively inform an individual or group. Adapts style to the needs of individuals or groups to ensure his/her message is understood.
- Prospecting: Creative in finding new sources of business and applying latest techniques for cultivating customer leads, and is consistent in applying the agreed amount of prospecting time and effort. Real Win Worth drives prioritization.
- Being a team player: Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of individual and team goals. Invites and builds upon the ideas of others.
- Technical knowledge of products & services, has a solid understanding of product range, chemistries and selection of the right products by application
- Trends in market & industry, building a working knowledge of markets and industry, and leverages to enhance opportunities and acceleration of the sales process
- 4 year college degree, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience (industrial experience preferred),
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Norcross, Georgia, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.