Field Sales Representative - Commercial Roofing - Atlanta GA TerritoryApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Field Sales Representative: Atlanta, GA
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for growing sales of Royal’s Roofing products in his/her designated region. This includes sales to all OEM Roof System Customers who have private label programs with Royal and drop ship product in the territory, to all Roofing Distributors in the territory, and to all Commercial Roofing Contractors. The Territory Sales Representative will evaluate the territory potential and submit a business plan to be approved by his manager on an annual basis. Business plans should include a discussion of objectives for the upcoming 12-month period, a budget forecast, an action plan to achieve budget, a discussion of potential obstacles along with suggestions for overcoming these and a broader plan looking forward 2-3 years.
The responsibilities of a Field Sales Representative are to grow territory sales by managing the sales process to ensure that all potential users of Royal’s roofing products are receiving world-class sales and technical service for all of the products that we sell. Users include roofing contractors, distributors, consultants, specifiers, architects, OEM systems manufacturers and others. It is the responsibility of the Field Sales Representative to ensure that the day-to-day duties and activities required to achieve the above goal are being carried out in designated territory.
Closing sales at existing and new accounts
- Negotiating pricing
- Scheduling, coordinating, and performing of product demonstrations on an ongoing basis are a requirement of the position. Demonstrations should be focused on end users of our products (Roofing Contractors) but will also include distributors, OEM roof system manufacturers, building owners, specifiers, consultants, trade unions, etc.
- Building and maintaining key customer relationships with local contractors, distributors and OEM System Manufacturer’s personnel within the territory
- Identifying new product opportunities
- Identifying key construction projects, tracking, and closing sales at the project level
- Hiring, training and managing Independent sales representatives for remote areas of the territory (only if required)
- Gathering and communicating competitive product and pricing information to organization
- Jobsite start-ups and in-progress jobsite inspections
- Adhesive pull tests and OEM support1ente\
- Managing channel conflicts and assisting in problem resolutions
- Equipment sales, service and training
- Supporting existing Royal distribution network via regular visits, meetings, and other forms of customer service
- Travel and represent Royal at local, regional and National trade shows
- Education: High School or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to travel up to 100%
This position is in the commercial roofing industry, a part of the construction industry, and job-site/rooftop visitations are required. This will entail climbing ladders and accessing roofs with difficult access. The physical ability to lift 50+ lbs. is a must for the job. Safety is a first priority for Royal and employees are required to perform all work in a safe manner and must have an acceptable driving record.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Norcross, Georgia, United States
- Position Type