Strategic Account Manager -Rubber to Metal Bond - General IndustriesApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops technologically advanced adhesive solutions for the electronics, automotive, clean energy, medical and other, related industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener, more reliable products, we partner with our customers to improve performance and lives.
Strategic Account Manager-(RTB) Rubber to Metal Bond-General Industries
Experienced Sales Manager in Automotive Adhesive industry
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) has the responsibility for delivering new business/customers, managing profitable growth, and maintaining existing accounts in the General Industries market. Working hand in hand with the Cilbond Global Product Management team, the SAM will tactically execute sales and marketing efforts that directly and indirectly meet the overall global sales strategy for Rubber to Metal Bonding and Polyurethane to Metal Bonding applications. The position is responsible for tenacious prospecting, relentless opportunity identification, the development of unique sales propositions, which identify Cilbond advantages in the marketplace, for providing competitive intelligence in a timely fashion on the market, customers and competitive activities, and development of effective responses.
- Responsible for profitable top line growth of target accounts and high levels of Customer Service and satisfaction. Focused on key markets like Rubber Roller, Polyurethane Components, Oil & Gas, Tank Lining, & Mining.
- Responsible for creating advantage for H.B. Fuller through continuous evaluation of customer and market conditions, the competitive environment and opportunities for innovation.
- Responsible for timely and effective internal and external communication.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years + direct sales experience, preferably in adhesives & sealants or a related industry.
- 3 + years of territory management experience.
- 3 + years of experience in the Rubber to Metal bonding and/or the Polyurethane to Metal Bonding industry.
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- NORCROSS, Georgia, United States
- Position Type