Maintenance ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Experienced Maintenance leader with experience within Chemical industry
The Maintenance Manager couples technical expertise with plant systems knowledge to provide overall leadership and direction for plant maintenance focusing on equipment reliability, capital project management, facilities/utilities maintenance and systems support to production. This position will continually improve equipment and utility reliability, maximize capability and productivity of maintenance team, optimize the critical stores and implement cost efficiency measures.
- Provide leadership, vision and long term strategy to the Maintenance Department, which includes; Safety, Reliability, Mechanical Integrity/PSM, Capital Execution, Planning and Scheduling, Equipment and Infrastructure.
- Create and promote an environment within the Maintenance and Engineering group that achieves incident free safety, quality, and environmental performance.
- Establish, develop, and implement maintenance management systems including work order system, mechanical integrity programs, maintenance standards and procedures.
- Manage the department spend at the site to ensure safe and cost-effective installations, reliability in design and accomplished within the approved capital spend budget as needed for asset replacement, reliability upgrades, process improvements and asset refurbishment.
- Control Maintenance and budgets. Identify and implement cost savings opportunities within these functions.
- Manage the plant Maintenance/Reliability Metrics and develop plans to improve the organization and area Key Performance indicators.
- Provide leadership and resources to identify and address problem assets affecting the cost to manufacture through organized problem-solving activities.
- Work collaboratively as a member of operation team to achieve operational goals to meet production demands and minimize cost.
- Contribute to plant productivity improvement goals by leading continuous improvement projects
- Supervise the plant technicians to ensure the process and production of the manufacturing plant is at an optimal level, provide technical support to other plant functions, and develop technical talent in plant
- Drive root cause identification and analysis for maintenance-related failures and identify opportunities to improve
- Instill discipline and accountability in administration and execution of site and departmental policies/procedures.
- Responsible for providing technical support to plant safety and environmental programs
- Identify best practices across H.B. Fuller and other manufacturing sites and implement in plant
- Responsible as an on-call contact for high priority issues and emergencies
- Establish and implement personal development plans for self as well as direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical)
- Minimum 10+ years of facilities / equipment related experience and must have proven ability to combine theoretical training with practical experience in a ‘hands-on’ environment.
- 5 + years of experience in developing and successfully deploying maintenance strategy.
- 5 + years of leadership and building work force capability.
- 5 + years of experience managing multiple projects.
- 3 + years in a Process Safety Management Manufacturing environments.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Paducah, Kentucky, United States
- Position Type