Quality AnalystApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Hygiene, Health, and Consumables Adhesives segment provides high quality adhesive solutions used in such markets as disposable hygienic products, rigid and flexible packaging, tapes and labels, paper products, and much more. As consumer preferences and behaviors evolve, our team of market experts solve adhesive challenges that allow our customers to win in their markets.
The Quality Analyst reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and has primary responsibility for analyzing and improving quality at the facility, pre-process, in-process, and post-process quality control and data reporting; evaluation of new raw materials and data reporting, and drive continuous improvement.
- Drive QN root cause analysis reporting for internal and external complaints
- In-process and post-process Q.C. and data reporting
- Leverage SPC tools to drive continuous improvement and reduction of reject rate
- Evaluation of new raw materials & data reporting and drive SCAR activities
- Devising/revising methods of Q.C. analysis
- Developing/implementing rework formulas
- Compilation & communication of Q.C. results (analysis) to customers & retain sample preparation
- Participate in general lab services & housekeeping
- Responsible for lab in the absence of Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Support new product introduction / scale-up and raw material acquisition
- Batch sheet computations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of contacts
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Execute and adhere to all EHS requirement as well as maintain a safe work environment, and follow internal safety rules and procedures including wearing proper PPE as appropriate.
- Enter and back-up all QA data test results in database. Complete, maintain and process all other pertinent paperwork and records.
- Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Supervisor. Test finished good retains on customer product complaints and returns and provide results to management within 48 hours. Collect time sensitive samples.
- Assist and become proactive in monthly meeting functions for Quality, Safety, Housekeeping and waste minimization.
- Communicate all critical issues and problems concerning QA, test equipment problems, schedule changes, and assignments to the plant manager.
- High School diploma or GED + 2 year Community college or equivalent AA degree in chemistry or biochemistry
- A minimum of 1-3 years of demonstrated success as a lab technician III.
- One year of prior experience within the chemical (adhesive) industry preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions. Written communication and math skills are necessary to perform duties.
- Ability to communicate well with all facility co-workers, and conduct quality committee meetings.
- Familiarity with disciplined process improvement tools
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience in a controlled lab environment
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Paducah, Kentucky, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.