Flooring Adhesive Sales Manager-PA/NYApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: Pennsylvania- Upper New York
Experienced Sales Professional in and around the flooring industry
The Technical Sales Professional will be the day-to-day contact with the decision-makers at both existing and new accounts for the defined geographic territory in and Pennsylvania surrounding area including and/or assigned accounts and is accountable for executing on sales strategy including but not limited to:
- Manages, maintains and grows own territory and accountable for delivering results
- Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools
- Develops sales funnel for future growth opportunities
- Accountable for both growth and erosion prevention metrics
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience with a degree related industry and B2B/ B2C experience required or 7+ years without a degree with relevant experience and demonstrated success.
- GSE 1 and GSE 2 Certification Preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Position Type