H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
EA Demand Planning Manager EIMEA
Portugal;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The position reports to the Engineering Adhesives Supply Chain Manager EIMEA.
The incumbent will lead the Demand Planning process for Engineering Adhesives in the EIMEA Region. This includes the development of the statistical forecasts for each market segment and the lead of the monthly demand review meetings. She/he will also be responsible of the financial reconciliation of the statistical forecast to the budget.
The Demand Planning Manager will work on improving the effectiveness and developing the maturity of the forecasting process with the objective of supporting the short and long-term business strategy. The position requires an adaptable leader, who can work in cross-functional teams at varying levels of the organization. In addition, the incumbent must have the ability to manage large data sets from multiple systems.
• Develop statistical forecasts based on historical data at multiple levels -- SKU, market segment, region
• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns (what if scenarios)
• Lead and facilitate monthly demand planning review meetings through collaboration with commercial teams. Achieve consensus forecast
• Gather the data for Consensus and Executive Reviews to drive the effective business decision-making process
• Work closely with Supply Chain and Operations in understanding capacity constraints that prevent from achieving demand plan through an active participation in supply review meetings (by Plant or by Asset)
• Facilitate the monthly reviews with Finance and help driving the reconciliation process between operating plan and budget
• Drive leading indicators of forecast accuracy and bias to yield improvement in customer experience metrics as well as internal P&L and balance sheet metrics
• Collaborate with product management and other functions to develop the monthly demand plan with an 18-month rolling horizon, including the identification of new product demand streams and impacts from product launches, engineering changes and transitions (Supply & Footprint)
• Support working capital/inventory strategies toward inventory optimization through effective SIOP execution in alignment with demand and supply planning execution
• Contribute to the continuous development of planning systems and supporting tools that lead to a world-class SIOP process
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Bachelors level degree with a concentration in Supply Chain, Finance, Management, or related fields.
• 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain/ Inventory Planning/ Sales Planning
• Business Experience on a regional level
• Advanced ERP experience- SAP strongly preferred
• Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing experience is preferred
• Project / Program Management Experience is preferred
• MS Office, SAP, or related ERP experience
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.