Scientist Intern EIMEA
Portugal;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Scientist Intern EIMEA (R&D HM) will have the main role working in specific projects in the EA Technical Hot Melt Team in Portugal, namely with the physical characterization of Hot-Melts with potential to be used in the Engineer Adhesives portfolio, upload of technical information into computer base format, and leverage the use of the analytical equipment to the hot-melt technology.
This position is located in Mindelo - Portugal.
This is a laboratory bench level position. The Intern EIMEA (R&D) will give the necessary support to the EA Technical Hot Melt Team in Portugal in specific projects where systematic actions are required.
Primary duties include,
• Work of characterization of the HMPSA portfolio for the Engineer Adhesives business unit.
• Data upload of technical information into a computer base format.
• Evaluate, adapt and adjust instrumental analytical methods available in Mindelo to the Hot-Melt technology (to work as predictive tools).
• Characterization of raw materials.
• Other characterizations that eventually might be needed.
• Working in a safe and efficient manner.
• Chemistry or Chemical Engineering graduation
• Master’s degree in chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• Ability to learn and apply standard scientific techniques in a scientific or engineering specialty
• Bench competency
• Computer skills from the user point of view
• Good communication skills
• Collaborative style
• Bias for action
• Good fluency in English verbally and in written form
• Laboratory, application centers
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.