Portugal;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Network Engineer typically designs, configures and manages the routers, switches, firewalls, and access points on our global network. In addition, the Network Engineer III will be responsible for customizing/designing the network, connecting the necessary hardware and software, troubleshooting, various moves/adds/changes, project participation and performance tuning of the environment.
The Network Engineer will be involved in a variety of network and infrastructure areas within global IT.
Frequent communication with H.B. Fuller management and staff in all regions is expected for troubleshooting, performance tuning, and new project activity.
The Network Engineer III will also be expected to work through trouble tickets with internal and external partner vendors in the support of our global network.
There is an on-call expectation for this role. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deploys company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks - including Cisco UCS, Cisco Routers, Cisco Access switches, Cisco Access Points, Cisco ISE, SD-WAN and other related technologies.
- Design, configure, manage and maintain Network Technologies – including MPLS, SD-WAN, IPSec/VPN, BGP, OSPF, 9800 Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco ISE (802.1x) network segmentation, Cisco Meraki
- Configure, manage and maintain Cisco IP Telephony environment - including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco MeetingPlace, SIP Trunking and Voice Gateways.
- Maintain global network hardware and software.
- Monitor the network to ensure availability to all systems by all users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Serve as member of the IT network team; working in conjunction with other IT and business managers and technicians to support the goals of the H.B. Fuller organization.
- Cooperate with other global departments, where necessary, on tasks, support or projects. Understands the impact of network solutions on business operations and balances the scope, security and quality of technology solutions with business needs.
- 4+ years of network experience, including: Cisco WAN/LAN, Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco UC, Cisco Meraki, Network Troubleshooting etc.
- 4+ years experience in monitoring events and conditions on various network hardware and software including Security information and event management (SIEM)
- VPN configurations and usage
- Thorough understanding of OSI model
- Cisco IOS (interfaces, configuration, routing, QOS, …)
- Network vendor management
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) functions (incident, change, problem, asset management)
- Understands key business process issues and their relationship to technology common to any company of similar size and complexity as H.B. Fuller.
- Converged architecture experience
- General infrastructure (DNS, DHCP, VMware) and PC fundamentals
- Cisco CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCDE, CCIE certifications
- Various protocol knowledge (SIP, SSL, BGP, WLAN, VPN …)
- Microsoft technology stack (DNS, DHCP, WINS, WSUS, Windows server)
- Manufacturing ERP/shop floor/MRP, finance, HR, Law and other business process familiarity
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.