H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Company Secretary IND
Pune, India;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The Principal duties of the role are:
- Ensuring compliance with the provisions of The Companies Act, 2013.
- Ensuring timely filling of forms and documents under the companies Act, 2013.
- Responsible for monitoring and compliance of all statutory regulations as may be applicable to the Pune city office, (Shop Act, Factories Act and other statutory registration/compliance requirements)
- Responsible for drafting of agreements with distributors and agents. – work closely with regional legal department for their requirements from time to time.
- Act as custodian for original contracts and legal documents that the HBF India entity is bound by;
- Custodian of financial security instruments and controller of documentation (distributor/ agent agreements and rebate/discount schemes).
- Handle routine affairs at various government bodies like RBI, DGFT, CUSTOMS, RoC, NSSI, Labour offices, Annual compliance related to factory and city office.
- Be a first point of contact for National Statistics department. – communication with NSSO office on annual filing including resolving their queries if any.
- Own and Complete regulatory compliance and any related one-time assignments that may emerge from time to time due to business activities in a time bound manner.
- Support Accounting team for processing and booking of Direct material Bills.
- Maintain record of customs duties paid in advances to CHA and provide inputs to accounting manager for payments to be released.
- Responsible for keeping proper custody of digital signatures and other important paper-work.
- Monitor existing securities such as BG received from vendors and initiate action for release of existing BG's issued by HBF India
- Coordinate with bankers for all access and signatory related matters
- Support the Accounts Manager with forex payments / documentation and implementation and testing for SOX audits/reviews and any other tasks as may be delegated.
- Support the external auditors and internal audit in their testing of the controls pertaining to statutory approvals/ registrations.
- Other tasks and project work as required.
None. The role is an Individual Contributor role.
This position has no direct budget responsibility; however regulatory compliance is a high risk area for the business which requires strong compliance processes to be in place. The Finance Manager has overall accountability for compliance with the statutory requirements.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.