Customer Service SpecialistApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Customer Service Coordinator will act as single point of contact for customers pertaining to their
Assigned customer portfolio
The incumbent will be Responsible for handling routine tasks within the order cycle throughout the supply chain for assigned customer base, both domestic and international. Support business initiatives related to growth, supply chain and process efficiencies
• Manage all aspects of order cycle to ensure customer satisfaction and hassle free interface with customers.
• Processing of Customer orders including invoicing, resolving credit blocks, stock issues, & invoice disputes.
• Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics, Planning, Operations, & Sales, to ensure OTIF delivery to our customers.
• Considered expert in problem solving related to customer service issues.
• Build and/or improve on lasting relationship with customers through knowledgeable communication.
• Exercise independent judgment and ownership in performance of duties. Proactively seek problem resolutions using appropriate resources in a timely manner while minimizing cost impact to company.
• Responsible for promoting and training customers on all ecommerce tools and solutions. Maintain and seek understanding of existing and new ecommerce solutions.
• Document and initiate dispute resolution process as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction. Engage sales or customer service management for assistance.
• Independently monitor and enforce material allocations with customer while maintaining positive customer relations.
• Partner with sales to achieve sale growth initiatives and company value propositions.
• Assist Sales in meeting sales goals.
• Ability to handle assigned projects in addition to daily tasks independently
• Seeks to understand and include customer requirements in all operational plans and activities.
• Ensures effective follow up, responsiveness and feedback to ensure customer requirements are being met.
• Ensures customer and community service standards are taken into account in all operational activities.
• Interface with finance to resolve any customer credit issues to ensure timely shipment, seeking assistance as needed.
• Review statutory requirements as needed, Report irregularities.
- Required Skills
• 3 to 4 years customer service/sales experience/Sales orders execution (Order to dispatch)
• Ability to multi task
• Action oriented and high energy to work in a challenging, changing and flexible environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet customer demands and deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess professional demeanor in a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
• Intermediate PC skills; include Microsoft Office suite, and ERP systems.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to make decisions independently.
• Should possess knowledge of basic Import and export terminology used in International trade.
• Work experience of import / Export / High seas sale transactions will be added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of company organizational structure and basic product knowledge
• Experience in process manufacturing/chemical/pharmaceutical industry
• General office environment
• Time spent on phone: Five or more hours daily
- Job Location
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Position Type