IT SAP Analyst I - RTRApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principal about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The IT SAP Analyst I - RTR reports to the SAP Record to Report (RTR) manager and has primary responsibility for managing the Finance and Controlling (for process industry) module. This responsibility includes:
• Interface between Finance globally and SAP IT applications utilized best for business.
• Translates business requirements into system functionality by working with infrastructure and programmers
• Working in team of experts
• Maintaining, Developing SAP FI/CO and providing functional support services.
Global SAP functional management and support – 100%
• Support the management of the FI/CO modules including:
o Accounts Payable
o Accounts Receivable & Credit
o General Ledger
GL accounts including OIM & sort keys
Cost Centers including hierarchies
Profit Centers including hierarchies
o Fixed Assets
• Handles break / fix and enhancements
• Works on support requests in a prioritized manner
• Works with business Subject Matter Experts to make sure that the system is meeting business needs in a standardized fashion
• Works on projects according to the SAP Roadmap
• Assists on SAP Upgrades and Rollouts
• Consults the business on how to use SAP functionality
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or adequate education
• 5+ years of experience in SAP FI module.
• Knowledge of FI/CO
• Configuration experience in FI/CO
• Experience In all or any one of the following in FI: Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payable/Open Text, Fixed Assets Accounting, Bank Accounting, New GL, Bank Communications and Payments
• Experience in CO: Cost center, Profit center accounting, Product costing, profitability analysis
• Knowledge of key integration points with other modules related to FI/CO like SD COPA
• Analyze and support FI/CO business processes and users
• Write functional specifications and work with developers.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Problem solving skills
• Business acumen.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
• Experience working with global teams
• Finance background
• Ability to manage projects in the FI/CO area of varying scope and size.
- Job Location
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Position Type