Sales Associate – Inside SalesApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Sales Associate – Inside Sales reports to GSM -West and has responsibility for servicing pan India customers up to a designated annual volume.
This individual will be involved in a variety of activities like Telesales, Order Management, Collections and MIS Reporting.
PRIMARY DUTY includes:
• Responsible for meeting Sales & profitability targets for defined customers.
• Maintaining continuous communications via telephone / email etc with assigned customers
• Booking repeat orders for products at regular frequency.
• Understand the consumption trend and plan to increase consumption with customers.
• Gathering data and information that can help understand developments at customer end and help plan for upselling or cross selling.
• Be able to provide technical troubleshooting over phone
• Based on need, work with Sales Team or Technical team for solving specific customer needs.
• Communicate to Customer Services about POs and keep track of all aspects of order cycle to ensure customer satisfaction and hassle free interface with customers.
• Liaise regularly with other functions such as Finance, Logistics, Planning, Operations, & Sales, to ensure delivery to our customers.
• Contact customers at defined frequency and follow up for payments of invoices.
• Communicate and work with Credit Control team for reconciliation of payments.
• Escalate any delayed payments to Sales teams for follow up as per credit control procedures.
• Regular update on Sales booking status to CS team
• Regular update on collections to Credit Control.
Annual Sales & CM targets defined for the role.
- Required Skills
• College Degree with strong academic track record
• 3 – 5 years post qualification work experience
• Proficiency in Oral & written Business Communications
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Execution skills
• Dedication and commitment, Passion to excel, self driven motivation and high enthusiasm
• Process driven and logical thought process
• Exposure to selling or customer service or telesales or services selling is preferred
- Job Location
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Position Type