Pune, India;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The position is responsible for being able to quickly identify the customer’s need and/or business opportunity in order to be able to direct the customer to the correct department or sales group within the company by applying sales skills to the conversation providing exceptional service to the customer. Develop long-term customer relationships, creating value through proactive account management by understanding and meeting the customers’ business needs. Establish and record buying trends, purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
- 40-50 outbound calls/day.
- Record all customer conversations in CRM.
- Meet the targeted levels of customer meetings (telephone meetings).
- Manage sales at existing accounts as well as develop new business.
- Ensure customers view HB Fuller as a partner by providing professional sales representation and excellent service.
- Gain customer support and acceptance by engaging in technical discussions to determine requirements and expectations, then effectively explore product and service solutions.
- Influence and gain alignment with both external and internal key decision makers and influencers at all levels of an organization.
Identify, develop and close new business using tools such as LinkedIn, to include:
- Cold calling, market research and lead sourcing
- Through verbal and written communication, determine business requirements and expectations
- Identify decision maker(s), influencers and develop relationships
- Develop, enter and update opportunity process in CRM
- Partner with HBF Account Managers to ensure closure of new business, including pricing recommendation and contact development
- Partner with HBF Account Managers to coordinate customer site visits to run line trials and/or audits.
Exerts strong influence on decisions affecting this general function. Deals with people at all levels within both customer accounts and the internal organization. Drives customer problem resolution, leveraging experience, HBF departments and resources. Contacts are made primarily via phone and through electronic media. Disclosure of confidential data accessible to this job would have adverse effects internally and externally, and could result in major losses to H.B. Fuller.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/mechanical or marketing field (or equivalent experience)
- 1-4 years professional sales experience, directly managing and supporting accounts and multiple technical product lines/families. Preferably in the industrial chemical industry.
- Demonstrated experiences in sales, prospecting and new business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to develop and deliver effective presentations through electronic mediums.
- Ability to influence via phone, identify and gain access to decision makers, develop and close sales.
- Strong computer competency with high MS Office suite proficiency, database experience and other internet based software.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and sell at all levels within organizations.
- Proven experience & ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Well organized, process and data driven, producing accurate and timely reports, etc.
- Advanced consultative sales skills / Virtual Consultation
- CRM Skills
- SalesForce.com experience
- Customer Handling Experience
Mental and Physical Requirements:
Mental activities require continuous interpersonal skills, selling, customer service, initiative and independent judgment and/or independent action; frequently using decision making, basic math, discretion, creativity, teamwork, and problem analysis, and occasionally using negotiation, and presentations/training.
Physical activities require continuous hearing, talking and sitting; frequent feeling, fingering, handling and repetitive motions of hands/wrists; and occasional standing, and walking. Position may carry and lift up to 10lbs. Position requires continuous visual demand 75% - 100% of the time.
- General office environment
- Time spent on phone: Five or more hours daily
- Occasional travel (10%)
- Occasional attendance at industry trade shows, conferences, etc.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.