H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
SAP IT Analyst RTR
Pune, India;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The SAP RTR FICO Analyst reports to the SAP RTR Team Lead and has the primary responsibility of Configuring, Maintaining and Supporting the SAP system in the areas of SAP Finance and Controlling (for process industry) module. This responsibility and experience include:
- Work as part of a team guiding and helping solve complex business issues.
- Maintain, develop and support existing SAP FI/CO solutions and providing functional support services.
- Translate business requirements into system functionality by working with the SAP Functional and Technical team members and Infrastructure and Other teams as needed.
- Conduct and engage in business meetings to address integration opportunities and improve existing business processes and/or put in new processes.
- Interface between Finance teams, Global Finance Shared Services and other COE team members to ensure SAP IT applications are utilized to better support business needs.
- Peer review the work done by the internal team members and external consultants and suggest best practices to ensure a standard is always followed consistent with the global template.
- Research, recommend and configure new solutions, technologies to meet business requirements.
Global SAP functional management and support – 100%
- Effectively support SAP Finance and Controlling modules with focus on Fixed Assets and Vendor Invoice Management tool OpenText including:
- Fixed Assets
- Master Data, Business Transactions, Capitalizations and Settlements
- Period End and Year End closing, Reporting, Asset History Sheets
- Accounts Payable
- OpenText Vendor Invoice Management tool
- Master Data, Business Transactions and Invoice / Credit processing
- Payments, Checks, Payment File Transfers and related External Interfaces
- Year End Closing, General Reporting and Country specific reporting
- Integration with Material Management.
- General Ledger
- Master Data, Business Transactions, Operating and Country Chart of Accounts
- Financial Statements and Reporting
- Period End closing and Integration with 3rd Party Addons
- Accounts Receivable & Credit Management
- Master Data, Business Transactions and Invoice / Credit Processing
- Customer Invoice / Credit Forms, Incoming Payments and Automation
- Year End Closing, Reporting and Country specific reporting
- Integration with Sales and Distribution
- FSCM with Credit and Collections Management
- Configure and setup Electronic Bank Statements interfaces with various multi-national banking institutions
- Exposure to setting up multiple file formats such as BAI2, MT940 and CAMT
- Coordinate file transfers with banks and external 3rd party providers such as Kyriba and High Radius
- Data Loads
- Create Load programs for General ledger, AP, AR and Asset Loads
- Maintain and Enhance Load Programs as needed during go-live
- Load Data to support pre and post go-live cutover activities
- Support Creation and Maintenance of Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Internal Orders, their relevant groups and / or hierarchies
- CO-FI Integration topics and relevant integration topics with PP and other modules in SAP
- Support Product Costing – Cost runs, Work in Process and Month end settlements
- Support Profitability Analysis – Costing based COPA, exposure to account-based COPA (Margin Analysis) and integration with billing documents and production variances.
- Fixed Assets
- Handles break / fix and enhancements
- Works with business Subject Matter Experts to make sure that the system is meeting business needs in a standardized fashion
- Assists on SAP Upgrades and Rollouts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- 6+ years of experience in IT, including experience in a large multi-national manufacturing business
- Configuration experience in SAP FI and CO modules
- Experience in the following areas in FI: Ledger Based Accounting, Account Receivables, Account Payable/Open Text, Fixed Assets Accounting, Bank Accounting, New GL, Bank Communications and Payments
- Experience in CO: Cost Center, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Costing and Profitability Analysis
- Knowledge of key integration points with other modules related to FI/CO like SD-COPA/GL, and GL-MM
- Analyze and support FI/CO business processes and users
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem solving skills and Business acumen
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
Accountability for Results – Translates goals/objectives into actionable plans and results
Build and lead effective teams – Attracts and retains the best people. Optimizes peak performance through development & coaching
Foster change and innovation - Seeks solutions that strengthen quality, value, service and effectiveness
Create value for customers - Anticipates and responds to market trends and opportunities
Demonstrate business acumen and business agility - Demonstrates functional/technical proficiency, engages in effective operational and strategic planning
- Experience working with global teams
- Finance background
- Expertise in Fixed Assets and prior experience with Open Text are required.
- Knowledge of Material Ledger and exposure to S4 HANA is preferred.
For additional information on H.B. Fuller or to apply on-line go to: http://www.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and proud to have created a collaborative culture where employees around the world are seen, heard, and respected. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or marital status or status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected classification.
H.B. Fuller does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies, or staffing firms. To conduct business with H.B. Fuller, a written service agreement must be executed by Human Resources prior to submitting any information relating to a potential candidate. Without a signed service agreement, H.B. Fuller shall not be obligated for payment of any fee or compensation.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.