Senior IT Analyst II - RTPApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Senior IT Analyst II - RTP reports to the CoE Process Lead and has primary responsibility in the SAP MM module The IT Analyst’s role is to lead efforts that plan, design, implement and support SAP business processes and systems in support of core organizational functions. This position elicits and documents business requirements for solutions that will be developed by the Information Technology development teams with an emphasis on business analysis, documentation, high-level design, and task/project planning which supports implementation of the identified solution. This role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
This individual will be involved in a variety of activities centered on the organization’s core systems. The primary customer base served includes internal business users. Areas of focus include:
• BUSINESS ANALYSIS [60%]
• Gather and document business requirements for medium to large sized business application projects globally and cross-functional.
• Serves as the process expert in the Requisition to Pay (RTP) area of HBF. In depth knowledge of following Purchasing processes is required:
PTP process knowledge
Inter-company and Intra-company STOs
Scheduling Agreement & Vendor Consignment
PR & PO release strategies with SAP Workflows
Integration knowledge with other SAP Modules such as WM, SD, PP-PI
Service Entry Sheets
WM - IM Processes
In addition to these, this person also:
• Facilitates sessions with business and IT team members to define and document business requirements.
• Leads test strategy development and facilitates sessions with technical staff and business team members to execute test cases.
• Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in systems across the organization.
• Provides business process leadership to solve business and technical problems independently.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• DOCUMENTATION & COMMUNICATION [20%]
• Document business processes and business requirements.
• Ensures that project and process documentation is created and maintained.
• Conduct effective, on-going communication, both written and verbal.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT [20%]
• Provide project management for information technology implementations. Ensure that the implementations developed follow all global IT guidelines, policies, and standards. Collaboratively works together with peers, team members, and other departments.
• Keep team members and the user community informed about schedules, ongoing plans, and decisions affecting them.
• Establish and builds relationships with key members of the business and possesses the ability to influence decision makers. Challenge business partners with alternate solutions.
• Control costs and manage expenses within budget parameters.
• Provide weekly status reports and give timely feedback on problems encountered.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 8 or more years of related IT/business experience
• Advanced skills in SAP MM module
• Proficiency in SAP MM.
- Job Location
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Position Type