Sr IT DeveloperApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Senior IT Developer II reports to the IT Manager. The IT Developer II’s lead role is to design, develop, document, and implement efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This role will provide leadership and application development expertise to business solutions development teams. This role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
This individual will be involved in a variety of technical activities centered on the organization’s core systems. The primary customer base served includes internal business users. Areas of focus include:
• APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT [70%]
• Perform analysis, develop specifications, design, and develop object models for new applications within project teams. Consistently generates error-free application and/or system code to meet specifications or statement of problem.
• Serves as the corporate subject matter expert in [specific programing languages].
• Conduct testing (including but not limited to functional, unit, regression) on developed application code and integrations independently.
• Perform peer design and code reviews for other developers and advise on programming projects.
• Leads the development of best practices for design, management, testing, and performance.
• Analyzes, reviews, and modifies programs to increase operating efficiency.
• Complete large development projects independently.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously globally and cross-functionally.
• MANAGEMENT OF STAFF [20%]
• Manage 2-4 resources and project priorities. Resolve conflicts as necessary to ensure proper solution delivery to the business partners.
• Effectively manage and influence others within the IT organization for resource allocation, project demand planning, and priority setting.
• Develop direct reports’ skills and career plans. Responsible for the professional development, supervision, and motivation of the assigned staff. Staff is oriented toward highly skilled professionals who may be on a technical or management track.
• Mentor others, continuing to build their technical skills and understanding of platforms.
• Assist in the development of policy and procedures for the IT organization. It includes such items as the development of change management procedures, interfaces between operations and development, service request processes, and service level agreements.
• SYSTEMS ANALYSIS [10%]
• Consult with Business and Systems Analysts in assigned projects to identify user needs and project task requirements.
• Serve as a business process expert within the [specific business process] functional area of the business.
• Evaluates development projects to determine feasibility, time requirements, and interface requirements with existing systems.
- Required Skills
• Bachelors in Engineering/ CS, MCA or equivalent in IT
• 8 or more years of related IT experience
• ASP.NET Core Web API
• Entity Framework Core
• T-SQL & relational database concepts
• Good Communication Skills
• Must have people management experience for 3+
• Enterprise-level project experience
• Proficiency in business analysis and project management
• ETL using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Basic office environment
- Job Location
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Position Type