Technical Lead – SAPApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
Our SAP environment consists of: SAP ECC, SAP-PI, SAP BW, SAP Solution Manager, SAP GRC, SAP Web Channel, SAP-TREX
The SAP technical lead reports to India SAP lead as part of our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE).
This role will apply proven communication, people management skill and SAP technical skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
Global SAP functional management and support – 100%
• Lead SAP technical teams which include SAP ABAP, SAP PI, SAP basis and SAP security areas
• Coordinate with SAP global process leads in prioritization and managing expectations
• Effectively manage all people processes for team in order to keep team highly motivated and engaged
• Effort estimation and resource planning to support technical objects
• Work allocation to respective technical teams in line with project requirements and timelines
• Deliver technical objects and resolve issues with the help of technical team within specified timelines
• Guide and support team on technical issues or challenges faced from time to time.
• Ensure quality of the team deliverables
• Ensure high quality documentations from team
• Provide status updates to SAP PMO team
• Coordinate with third parties involved in project to plan knowledge transfer to COE team
• Suggest and implement improvements in SAP processes as well as in COE processes
• Works on SAP Upgrades, Rollouts and projects acc. to the SAP Roadmap
• Close working together with our functional SAP application managers COE (Center of Excellence)
• Keep abreast of SAP functionality that are available in the current and future releases
Number of direct reports: 4
Number of indirect reports: 12
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or comparable IT education
• 10+ years of experience in SAP projects
• Technical background in SAP ABAP is preferable
• Strong experience with all aspects of the SDLC (analysis, design, programming, testing, support) and ability to conceptualize, analyze issue and deliver solutions
• Understanding of functional areas and interaction between the areas
• Experience with Java based systems would be an advantage
• Business acumen and problem solving skill
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Experience in leading SAP technical teams like ABAP, PI etc.
• Hands on people management experience
• Experience working in global teams.
• Basic office environment from Pune office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Position Type