Continuous Improvement Engineer InternApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Continuous Improvement Engineer Intern
St. Paul, MN
A Continuous Improvement Engineer Intern supports H.B. Fuller’s Strategic Accounts Team, North America. Projects will either be market based or specific customer based, within Durable Assembly business at H.B. Fuller.
This internship will be 40 hours per week.
The successful candidate should be able to assist the team, applying both theoretical and practical engineering skills, to:
- Develop processes and tools that can be implemented in an effort to improve profitability, efficiency and/or effectiveness of traditional roles, especially the sales force.
- Assimilate best practices, industry standards, and commonly-used equipment within Durable Assembly markets.
- Research adhesive application processes to determine material requirements.
- Lead and support the development of equipment and / or manufacturing processes at customers.
- Develop new application, services, or testing methods that may be patented or are proprietary to H.B. Fuller.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering to be completed between December 2019 – August 2021
- Experience in material balance, process flow controls, continuous improvement, programming, project management, and equipment design is desired.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type