Strategic Account Manager - Packaging and Converting; East CoastApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Strategic Account Manager- Packaging and Converting—East Coast
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) for Packaging and Converting, as the one voice to the customer, drives H.B. Fuller’s commercial goals by anticipating and meeting the needs of the customer. The SAM develops and owns a strategic plan for own accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources.
Base location in any major city on the East Coast.
- The SAM will manage at least one global customer;
- Develops and owns a strategic plan for own accounts, and drives the execution of the plan through expert communication, coordination of activities and influence of indirect resources;
- Develops sales funnel for future growth opportunities;
- Drives HBF’s commercial goals, optimizing share, price and profitability;
- Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer;
- Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools; 40% of time focused on growth (larger opportunities); and
- Trains & mentors new sales roles.
- 4 year college degree required, with a preference for technical/mechanical or marketing
- Minimum of 7 years of industrial sales experience; could consider marketing or technical experience as alternative, with at least 3 years in Strategic Accounts with consistent at or above target performance
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type