HR Business Partner IVApply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is looking for an HR Business Partner IV to provide support to local supervisors and individual employees. This individual will be expected to utilize HR analytics and systems to conduct core HR processes independently or with minimal guidance and conduct investigations. The HR Business Partner IV efficiently manages multiple projects simultaneously, works collaboratively with others as a team to execute strategic plans and offers thoughtful solutions and alternatives. This position will report to the HR Manager.
- Provides coaching and direction on workforce planning, organizational review, labor relations and program implementation for all managers and supervisors of the entities under their responsibility. Acting as a single point of contact for employees and managers in the business unit that supports.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes and manages complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally.
- Provides the day to day performance management guidance to managers through coaching, career development and advice.
- Manages and resolves complex employee -relations issues.
- Implements the talent management processes for employees in all areas and provides a thoughtful leadership on issues.
- Recommends actions to improve organizational effectiveness, work environment and employee engagement in order to meet business and employee needs.
- Provides support to all relevant people managers and key talent within the organization to guarantee business results.
- Leads and provides support in all recruitment processes and follows all talent acquisition guidelines.
- Builds a strong business relationship with his/her business partner or customer.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes to cover risks of the business.
- Completes, maintains and processes pertinent personnel paperwork and records.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong process orientation.
- Ability to communicate with different levels of the organization.
- Clear and concise communication skills, internally and externally, virtual and face-to-face.
- Handles sensitive information with integrity and gains trust quickly.
- Understanding of business basics.
- Basic competency in functional area of focus.
- Ability to influence business stakeholders.
- Proven collaboration skills and ability to achieve consensus.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
- Innovation – Leveraging possibility thinking in creating new value for customers
- Accountability – Delivering excellence through personal motivation and engagement
- Performance Excellence – Elevating the performance bar and delivering on commitments with high quality solutions
- Change and Risk Taking – Working toward our future, altering the course as needed and balancing risks and rewards in making decisions
- Customer Focus – Understanding customer needs and delivering superior solutions with passion
- Teamwork – Encouraging collaboration, trust and cooperation among and within work groups
- 5 years of experience or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in HR
- Bilingual (English is a must, Spanish desire)
- Computer literacy
- Legal labor knowledge
- PRIMARILY OFFICE
- 5% - 15% TRAVEL
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.