Manager/Sr HR Business Partner II
São Paulo, Brazil;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
- Provides coaching and advice concerning implementation of HBF Human Resources planning, organization review, employee relations and program implementation to all managers and supervisors of the area of responsibility.
- Recommends and/or initiates actions to improve organizational effectiveness, organization climate, improve employee involvement to better meet the needs of the business and its employees.
- Handle complaints and disputes of all staffs (industry trends, new developments,) and its applicability to local laws, policies and programs.
- Guarantees the accomplishment of all the HR Policies and Programs along his/her region.
- Maintain smooth running of the Human Resources Information System (HBF LINK). Monitor timely update of personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, leave records, training and awards). Organize locally and produce group HR reporting.
- Demonstrated history of driving HR process improvements.
- Interacts effectively with business leaders at all levels, represents the company externally and anticipates and acts upon industry trends.
- Seeks input from stakeholders across regional and functional groups. Knowledge across multiple businesses, geographies and/or market segments.
- Consistently forward-thinking. Ability to lead through influence, managing both internal and external stakeholders..
- Understands organizational structure and provides technical leadership on one or more HR process(es) globally.
- Identify key skills, specialty skills and propose training needs accordingly. Coordinates & participates in Business Partners meetings and projects giving HR support and guidance. Actively participate in Talent Management initiatives.
- Manages orientation program for employees to the business and culture. Plans and executes the process for internal and external recruiting and hiring of critical employees in line with regional guidelines.
- Oversees the region Performance Planning Assessment (PPA) process; communicating, reporting, tracking, implementing. Reviews and advises management regarding corrective action to improve performance and recognition to motivate exceptional performers. Identify and manage merit increases.
- Provides periodic reports for the region of key metrics (turnover, diversity census, release and hiring process, vacations, etc.) Identifies trends and potential solutions to problem areas.
- Participates with the C&B area in the development, evaluation and implementation of compensation programs and practices. Supports Sales, UPB and STI plans in alignment with Corporate / Region strategies.
- Maintains up-to-date personnel records that meet government and company reporting requirements.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.